Wurm Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akari signing out

3 posters

Go down

Akari signing out Empty Akari signing out

Post  Akari Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey guys,

Just letting everyone know After may 2 I wont be on wurm anymore, I got a lot in life that will be keeping me busy for a good three years or more
Ive had a great time playing wurm with all of you, all the friend ive made stuff built...good fun Smile As some of you know Bird will be useing my acc from now on, im giving premission for reasons to give bird the writ, ill keep on touch alot on the forums when i can, gonna miss you all,

Bye villagers of arachnadelphia Smile

Akari

Back to top Go down

Akari signing out Empty Re: Akari signing out

Post  Reasons Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 am

Awww sorry to hear that you're leaving, been fun having you as a villager and also a friend. Good luck out there in the real world, and stay in touch with us lot when you can.

Reasons

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 pm

TYVM akari. i will do my all to upstand your account, and like i said lastnight to you i will keep the acct running as long as i can and wont change the information so u can log on and say hello..as far as your money in bank..i put10s in ur bank for ur acct. and added the remainder 3s to the village upkeep..you will be well missed and i hope to see you soon.

Admin
Admin

https://arachnadelphia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum